Brilliant

Sundaie's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Brilliant”

Written on: 13/08/2013 by Sundaie (1 review written)

I've been obsessed with Fjallraven Kanken bags after seeing them on someone's Instagram! With that was lots of researching and all sorts, and my gosh all I could think was that I really needed one for school! Thankfully they come in so many sizes, I was worried A4 stuff wouldn't fit in it but the classic is perfect. It's in a boxy shape which is great because it makes even more for space for stuff to put in and seeing how I will be using it for school that's really useful. Not to mention the variety of colours wow! It was super tough deciding. I wanted the graphite but it was out of stock and so I had to get the Navy and white, only to find out a few hours later the graphite was back in stock! Sigh, I would have canceled but they dispatched my order in a few minutes which is great but if only! Another thing is that it is very water resistant (I believe? or is it waterproof oh i'm not so sure). I mean considering I live in England, rain is very likely so making sure my work won't get messed up and drenched is very important.
I'm honestly so delighted with my kanken and the discounts are really good! I'm jealous of those who get an extra 20% off aha.

(PS Delivery was 1-2 days, I was honestly so surprised because the website said 2-3 days though that is of course a great thing that it arrived earlier. Overall fabulous service and delivery)

• Navy and white kanken classic, £46.75