I am satisfied but there are things to be improved

pennylau727's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“I am satisfied but there are things to be improved”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by pennylau727 (1 review written)

I chose classic kanken at first because I thought this might be the most suitable one for girl with medium height. Indeed, classic size was quite good for me which could carry my 13-inch laptop. I'd like to have big kanken as well but there is no dual color for customers to choose so it's quite a pity.

Plus, the backpack straps of size mini and classic were slightly too slender for me, which I'd like to see the straps design of laptop kanken could be applied to mini and classic size their straps could be more eligible and durable even when we carry heavy stuff.

Apart from the item itself, the shipping from England was very efficient and the customer service of your company was fast and nice which did help me out.

About the preview of items on the website, I hope that there will be more preview pictures of each item in different angles, like the back view of the item, showing not only the front side. Cause some items might have different color or design which we might not know from only one picture, so it'd be better that you could display each item more completely to fulfill our understanding of each product so as to pick the most suitable out of them. Also I recommend products on real models could be included as well so we could really determine how's the products gonna be look like and the actual size on human.

• Ox red and Royal Blue Kanken Classic