All you need is a kanken!

yjmozzz's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“All you need is a kanken!”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by yjmozzz (1 review written)

This bag was in trend recently and it only caught my attention when one of my classmates started carrying to school a kanken graphite classic, I was amazed by how many things such a compact looking bag could fit! (a macbook, a pencil case, purse, 3 textbooks etc). Thankfully, I did some research and came across this site! There is such a wide range of colours to choose from, and for non-european customers, the kanken classic only costs approximately SGD73.50 (with free shipping and bonus 15% discount) whereas in retail stores its priced at SGD119. Immediately, i ordered the kanken brick classic, which took 7 days to arrive (as promised). The colour is warm and match-able with ANY outfit - my school uniform, dresses, tee shirts, denim, and the whole look of it is just perfect, so so adorable and classic. I love the simple, neat look of the bag, the little handle which stands up, the lasting material it is made of, that it is waterproof and that the colour does not wear off easily! There's absolutely nothing that i dislike of this bag and i doubt i will ever have any. The kanken classic is definitely worth investing in and i'm looking forward to future purchases already!

• Kanken warm classic