Simply just loving it !

MaritaSolli's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Simply just loving it !”

Written on: 30/06/2013 by MaritaSolli (1 review written)

I now have warm yellow laptop 17", blush pink classic, the red and blue classic and the blue laptop 17". I bought two of them on the I love my Kanken website and I'm so happy with the service, since i live in Norway I think the traveltime was pretty fast. And the price was not bad either. The choises of different Kånkens on the side is huge. And i have not seen any site with that many different colours and styles. I have no negative thing to say about the site or the service. All I wanted to know about the purhase stood on the site and there was nothing that I missend on the site. I'm using I Love My Kanken when I'm buying my fifth or fifteen't next Kånken. I love it. And i must add that the Kånken really complets an outfit. I use my laptop 17" on school and its perfect. I'ts so big, i can fit my pc, all of my books and so much more. And the classic is perfect for ANYTHING. I use it when i shop, when I'm going away for a weekend or when I'm working. Love anything about the bags and the site.

• Goods purchased & cost