Awesome Fast Good deal! Best to shop your Kånken here!

tash17's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Awesome Fast Good deal! Best to shop your Kånken here!”

Written on: 22/03/2013 by tash17 (1 review written)

I was crazy about these colorful Kånken bags (still am ;p) when I saw my German friend visited in town using it! I stayed in Sweden for half a year in 2011, every single person on the street used these bad boys. They're so Swedish chic to me! Also, since back, I have a very strong emotional attachment to the country so I want one so badly once again!

Why once again? Because I actually hit a store to check out the Kånken in Sweden but WOW, as a poor student, 700-800SEK a bag was a bit pricey so I didn't bite my tongue buying it(thank god! Little did I know I found a much much better deal on I LOVE MY KANKEN, and yes I do LOVE my Kanken <3 did I say that before?)

So I searched online after meeting my friend that day. The first website popped out was I LOVE MY KANKEN.OMG, I was like in the heaven of Kånken. So many colooooooors. It was sooooo difficult to pick one (I want multiples, greedy I know!). I just lost sleep that night on thinking which color I should get. After consulting with my fashionista best friend, I decided to get a classic in Frost Green but this color is so popular, it was out of stock. So I signed up for notification, after 1 or 2 days, I received the notice and placed my order together with my best friend (I got hooked up too lol. She got a classic in Brick, very nice on her!)

I received our package within a week. Considering it was posted from the UK, it was very fast delivery! I appreciate that very much (I was itching to use my Kånken right after I placed my order, I just couldn't wait!)

Right now, we use our Kånken whenever we go! It's spacious I can fit lots of my stuff inside!!! Thank you I LOVE MY KANKEN for providing such an awesome service at a very reasonable price, I can finally get some Swedish chic ;)

• Kanken Classic in Frost Green and Brick