ILoveMyKanken.com is my first Kanken love!

kitschtin's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“ILoveMyKanken.com is my first Kanken love!”

Written on: 03/07/2012 by kitschtin (1 review written)

The folks at i love my kanken aren't kidding around with their love for Kanken packs! The website is super easy to navigate from the homepage to checkout. The products are listed in plain view along with true to life color choices FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS! Not sure which pack you want but have your heart set on the color blue? No problem! There is a color navigation bar that shows the entire stock of product in that very color. Found the pack you really want but the color you like isn't available at the moment? They also offer an option that will notify you when that color of that style is back in stock again. Lucky for me the color of the style I wanted (Classic Kanken in Lavender) was available, and combining a promotional discount with free shipping (always free for orders outside the UK) my total cost was very pleasing, and all just for shopping through this site! As soon as the order was placed I received a confirmation email about my order, plus the next morning I received a second email that my item had been shipped! Within one week my order arrived in clean, crisp packaging and even came with a sticker - got to love those little extras! The backpack itself perfectly resembles all the photos and specifics and definitely stands up to its reputation. An awesome bag!
I am very, very pleased with my experience and will be shopping there for all my future Kanken purchases! I love my Kanken!

• Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack