I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com Review

rubedoblitz's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“I was most impressed with the customer service I...”

Written on: 30/06/2012 by rubedoblitz (1 review written)

I was most impressed with the customer service I received from liaison Lindsay. I was unsure whether to purchase additional black shoulder pad straps for my Kanken classic because I didn't know if I really need them, and on top of that, I thought shipping was free. When I found out it's only free for purchases above £25, I wanted to cancel my order and place a new one to include the shoulder straps. Lindsay told me that my present order could not be cancelled, but she advised me to go ahead and place a new one for the straps, and she would notify the factory to place my orders together, and assured me that my shipping costs would be refunded. I was very touched by that, thank you!

There's nothing I really dislike about the site, I think the products are well categorized (according to color, size, accessories) and information is accessible and clear. However, I think it would be great to include pictures of what the bags will look like on people to give customers some point of reference. I recall googling a lot and watching youtube videos to find these out for myself. Also, because things get sold out so quickly on the site, it would be good to let customers know the estimate time taken for items to be restocked so that they can return at the appropriate time, or simply know how long they have to wait. I believe my shopping experience will be complete with these improvements! :)

• Kanken Black with Ox Red straps, Regular black shoulder pads