My dear Kanken! What did i do all this time without you!?

omgitsberni's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“My dear Kanken! What did i do all this time without you!?”

Written on: 20/05/2012 by omgitsberni (1 review written)

I was in desperate need of a backpack! My shoulders were dying under the immense weight i'd put them under with my countless shoulder bags. I began my bag search online which led me to ebay which led me to amazon which led me to ilovemykanken.com. It was like fate!

They layout of the website was amazingly simple and easy to understand and i could actually move around the website with ease. Choosing the colour was the difficult bit, i spent a good 2 hours or so just clicking over every single colour, contemplating and making mental notes. From 29 colours i cut down to 5 and finally 1: my final choice being the Navy Kanken classic. My decision to buy was made instant with the free shipping and extra 10% off because who doesn't love a good sale! Not to mention i was even given a tracking number to keep an eye out on my package!

After 7 days my package finally arrived! Compared to other much smaller packages where I'd have to wait over a month, 7 days was amazingly fast! It arrived just in time for me to use for the new uni week. What shocked me was that the Kanken could actually fit my 15inch ASUS laptop along with it's thick protective cover... WOW! I'd put it in with the "iknowitsnotgoingtofitbutimgoingtotryanyway" mindset and i was pleasantly surprised!

I have nothing but good words for the Kanken bag, soso much can be fit in the bag and the handles allow for a switch up in style and can be grabbed quickly when you've fallen asleep on the train, jolt awake just as you've arrived at your destination and have minimal time to get to the train doors before they close! (which is exactly what happened to me...) The colour of the Kanken is definitely a slightly more diluted colour than the picture shown on ilovemykanken.com but it's still a lovely shade. The straps got me worried at first as i was afraid of the discomfort that might have come with the thinness of the straps but i was surprised yet again at how comfortable it was.

I give two thumbs up to the Kanken bag, website and service.
Here's to the beginning of my newly found love for Kanken bags and hopefully the collection i will have 10 years down the track!

Berni, a happyhappy customer with a new obsession from Sydney Australia!

• Navy Kanken Classic