Service at its Supreme, Speedy & totally Reliable.

LynneStevens's review of Hangerworld Ltd - www.hangerworld.co.uk

“Service at its Supreme, Speedy & totally Reliable.”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by LynneStevens (1 review written)

Hangerworld I discovered through the internet whilst searching for a lightweight expanding skirt/trouser hanger.
The order was handled speedily and very efficiently. An e-mail acknowledgement of order "pinged" straight back, giving me confidence in their business acumen and standards. Standard delivery arrived within 2 days, despite exceptionally inclement weather conditions, perfectly packed and exactly what I required.
I have since placed further orders all of which have been handled in the same efficient & totally reliable manner.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who needs new hangers as they have everything that you can possibly need.
Most importantly there is someone on the end of the phone you can talk to should you have a query, and they are only to willing to help and advise.
Well done Hangerworld keep up the good work and Good Luck I hope you win this well deserved "biba award" you are a worthy recipient.

• expanding skirt hangers (14-24) & extra wide trouser bar hanger

Hangerworld's Response to LynneStevens's Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do strive towards customer services excellence and reading reviews such as this shows we are going in the right direction.