Great range poor website

Guest's review of Hangerworld Ltd - www.hangerworld.co.uk

“Great range poor website”

Written on: 10/03/2013

It was great to find the types of hangers i wanted easily and quickly from Google. I would have liked to have the skirt clips up to 46cm wide as i am a size 16 and it would be nice to clip the skirts at the ends not just at some point in the length leaving the end bit to flap in the breeze. However yo did have them 38 wie which is about the widest i found on the internet. You also did a different type of skirt hanger which does go wider so i will give those a go also. Would be nice to have two skirts on a hanger so they take less space. I have too many clothe so clever ways to make things easy to find, easy to hang and also not take up too much room are always needed.

My real disappointment was the website. login feature. I was sure i had bought from you before so i put in my email and password and the page just came back with my email and password. I went through this about 4 times wondering if the internet connection wasn't working or something else till I guessed it meant i hadn't registered. I almost gave up at this point and went to amazon which has one click purchasing but i am so cross with them about not paying tax that i persevered. How about a message saying 'sorry we cant find you, could you register'.

Then i go to paying. I put in AMex - v pleased you take Amex as i get cash-back on this. But it still asked or my 'valid from date' which of course amex don't have and the security code is different.

I was pleased you asked for feedback - i really hope you change this so i can recommend you to others and use you again with more ease. Thanks :)

• Goods purchased & cost

Hangerworld's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We have taken your suggestions on board and are working to implement them very soon.

Hopefully we will have the systems corrected in time for your next purchase.