THIS IS FAKE TED BAKER Merchandise. DO NOT BUY

AMC84's review of Gruplafont.org

“THIS IS FAKE TED BAKER Merchandise. DO NOT BUY”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by AMC84 (0 reviews written)

I stumbled across this site as the skirt i wanted from Ted Baker was sold out in stores and online. I was after the Ted Baker Bright Pink Monny Rose On Canvas Print Skirt and was extremely excited when i not only found it online but found that it was on sale!
The website itself looked reputable so i proceeded to purchase my new skirt.
Then the fun began. I didn't receive a notification to indicate that my skirt had been purchased although the money had been taken from my credit card. They have no phone number to contact as they say they are based in Canada and didn't answer the numerous emails i sent to them to check on the skirt. Two weeks later my skirt arrived, from China.The skirts fabric was close to the original,the size was way too small although has a size 2 tag. The stiching is different from an original Ted Baker design.It is clearly a fake Ted Baker skirt made in China.Their returns policy only allows for 85% refund upon return and i am yet to hear from them regarding that!

• $145 Australian Dollars