Do not deal with!

murcutio's review of Gap

“Do not deal with!”

Written on: 08/12/2011 by murcutio (3 reviews written)

I feel compelled to write this review as ordered 2 jumpers from Gap over 10 days ago and I have still yet to receive them. This is mostly because they use the very dodgy delivery company Yodel (please look up their reviews - 1029 reviews and 1 star!). They initially failed to offer to look into why the delay had occured then once they did gave me false promises and now as one of the items has sold out they are currently trying to fob me off with a refund. I have spent a lot of my precious time chasing them and am still no nearer to a satisfactory solution to myself.

I cannot emphasise how bad their service is and want to warn any potential customer of the problems they may experience by dealing with these amateurs. I can only hope this very negative review of will make them sit up and take notice of me as they do not seem to care about their customers and give the impression that although they say the right things they do not deliver on their promises.

I have wasted so much time and energy trying to get answers but each time I contact them I get a different person who seems to attempt to deal with the problem in a different way, all of them unsatisfactory.

At the time of writing this review I am still awaiting my goods and they still have my money.

• Jumpers £51