Going The Extra Mile

XGEOX's review of Flecktarn - www.flecktarn.co.uk

“Going The Extra Mile”

Written on: 24/02/2013 by XGEOX (1 review written)

It has been a long time since I've been impressed enough by the service offered by an online retailer to write a review, but flecktarn.co.uk deserve praise for their service.

On a Friday at around 12:30pm, I ordered a few odd bits of tactical gear (totalling around £80) for a Skirmish on Sunday.

The prices for all items were very reasonable, and their range was extensive enough that I could get everything I needed in one order.

I wasn't sure if their Royal Mail service would allow for Saturday delivery, so left a note on my order saying I'd be happy to pay extra for a Saturday option if available.

Within 5 minutes of placing my order, I had an e-mail from a member of staff offering a special courier (guaranteed Saturday) option at significant extra cost, but also an assurance that 90% of Royal Mail deliveries for orders placed on Friday would arrive on Saturday. I agreed to take my chances with Royal Mail as the guaranteed option was quite expensive, but I appreciated them taking the time to find a guaranteed option, and so quickly.

Within another 5 minutes I'd received a dispatch notification and tracking number, along a photo of the actual items I'd ordered sitting on a desk waiting to be packed for delivery. This was a nice surprise and a welcome addition to the ordering process.

As hoped, the order arrived on Saturday - well packed and in great condition.

I plan to make use of flecktarn.co.uk again in the near future.

• MOLLE Vest, Holster & Goggles