Postage makes it not worth using!

clarke8828's review of Figleaves www.figleaves.com

“Postage makes it not worth using!”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by clarke8828 (1 review written)

I brought a bra from this company but had to return it. Although the size i ordered was exactly the same style and size bra i usually buy from bravissimo. So not sure their sizing is correct never had problem with bravissimo just couldnt get to bravissimo before my holiday on this occasion.

Postage was slow and i had to return the bra, the cup size came up very small. It cost me £5.20 to return plus the postage i paid for it to be sent which they wont refund. So all together it has cost me more than 30% of the price of the bra which cost £26.00, as i have said to figleaves in my complaint i dont know how they still have business. I will never use them again when it will cost so much to return items when i can buy from shop and get 100% refund it makes no sense.

So overall a waste of money if there is a chance you may have to return the items ordered. Also from my compliant they dont care either.Im not one to leave reviews unless its something i feel strongly about but i should have checked first as others have said the same.

• Freya bra £26.00