poor customer service. do not pay with PayPal.

ClaytonSchmitt's review of Fallen Hero UK Online Shop - www.fallenhero.co.uk

“poor customer service. do not pay with PayPal. ”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by ClaytonSchmitt (1 review written)

I made my first order with Fallen Hero a month ago,where I ordered quite a few various items. After trying these on I found 3 items needed returning. I returned these with the free post number and address given. After a week I received an email saying my items had been checked and a return payment had been made to my PayPal account and would show within 5 to 7 days. 3 weeks on I have been informed by PayPal that the funds did not clear their account and I will have to contact Fallen Hero to arrange a different payment option to receive my funds. I am still waiting a reply from fallen hero..absolute shocking customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost

Star45's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2014

fallenhero has gone into administration. i return some goods but become suspicious when their website was down 3 days in a row so i did a search online and found out they are no longer trading. I hope they honer this return but i will speak with my credit card because you should be covered by the card if these things happen. I paid through paypal too so im hoping this does not complicate things

Fallenherofashionstore's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

Hi

Thank you for your review I can confirm that the Fallen Hero stores have closed down but this has not affected the website and all refunds will be honoured and this is taking place as we speak. The refunds will take a little longer but each customer will receive an e-mail after the refund.

Kind regards