Evans Shop Card

Guest's review of Evans Online www.evans.co.uk

“Evans Shop Card”

Written on: 06/08/2012

I can find no fault with my local shop (Chesterfield) or the very friendly and helpful staff - five stars, but what a performance I have had trying to register to pay my account online. I have lost count of the phone calls I have had to make which I found very frustrating. Well touch wood after spending the last hour and another four phone calls I am living in hope that it has finally been sorted and I can get on with more important things like using the card to BUY !!!!!

Janet

• Goods purchased & cost

Ginaanne's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2012

i often shop in your surrey quays branch,the staff are helpful,and always tell you what events are coming up,my last vistit was for winter boots,and i had a younger person with me who never shops in evans as it is to old fashion in her eyes, well she left with a pair of full lengh boots which she has never been able to buy because of her wide calfs, in any other stores,and some pretty underwear , and was amazed at the upto date cloths now on offer and yes i got my boots two pairs in fact, youve come a long way evans well done .