Excellent customer service

Suziecuddles's review of Evans Online www.evans.co.uk

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by Suziecuddles (1 review written)

This is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review on any shop sites.
I visited The Evans store at Cribb Causeway Bristol 586 on Fri 25th May to get some much need underwear, while I was there I tryed on a couple of dresses after being told previously in a different Evans store I was a busty shape I would give it a go and to be honest they looked terrible I must admit I felt very dispondent, I dislike trying on clothes at the best of times.
I am usually size 28.
While I was paying for my goods I spotted another dress and commented to the saleslady she told me to try it on, I said no and explained my experience, she then told me that just by looking at me I was not a busty I was an apple shape and she persuaded me to try the dress on and could she come a look when I had the dress on as she had not seen anyone else try it on, so I picked up a size 28 tryed the dress on and she came and saw. Not only did she advise me that I had the wrong bra on and got me another bra to try a cup size bigger that I would normally have and a smaller size dress. wow I thought it looked compleatly different, she then asked if I had any figure hugging knickers that come upto under your brests, I tryed a pair on and after the struggle to get them on it was so worth it, they dont roll down and are so comfortable. She then got a smaller size dress, and well what can I say I felt like another woman, my friend who I was with was amazed with the difference. While in the fitting rooms there were 2 other ladies who went on a purchased more than they had in fact gone into buy, we all had such a fun time trying things on which never happens. Needless to say not only did I buy the dress 2 sizes smaller than I would have normally I also brought the bra and sucky in (as I call them) knickers. I felt wonderful for the first time in ages. So after all that I want to say a very big THANK YOU to Kerry at the Cribbs 586 branch for her excellent sevice and advice she is a credit to Evans and your customer sevice training dept, Kerry probably understood more as she is a larger lady herself. Thank you Kerry you made my year!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost