Avoid this VERY Dodgy Company at all costs

Comeonyoublues's review of Embroided Workwear - www.embroidedworkwear.co.uk

“Avoid this VERY Dodgy Company at all costs”

Written on: 09/07/2011 by Comeonyoublues (1 review written)

Hi I have written this review elsewhere also in order to forewarn as many people as possible.....:

Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered 10 embroidered polo shirts back in May 26th 2011....I am still waiting for my order now (July 9th 2011) even though I paid £5.99 for a supposed delivery dispatched between 7-28 working days - though they strongly suggest waiting the full 28 days is rare. They pointed out that I did have the express delivery choice which was a staggering £25 which had a dispatch time of 7-20 working days. I told them why would I want to pay £25 for an order circa £75 which may only be 7 working days quicker?
In any event the 28 working day deadline has passed and they are now saying that these dispatch dates are 'best guess' estimates and that the dispatch time could actually be as long as 60 working days. Indeed they have hidden this away in small print in their terms and conditions. So effectively both the standard £5.99 and express £25 deliveries with weekends and bank holidays could take in excess of 3 months! One look at their terms and conditions really shows that this company really is not one to have dealings with. Very unscrupulous but Im just glad I didnt order more and that I paid via visa. I can reccomend Workwear express however whom I have since dealt with for shirts and aprons....fast and great customer service.

• Embroidered polo shirts circa £75 inc VAT

• Still waiting

Guest's Response to Comeonyoublues's Review

Written on: 02/08/2011

I have had the same issue with this Company, I ordered and paid for some jackets with my logos on. about 3 months ago and still have not received them, i have tried countless times to chace them up but they do not answer the phone or respond to the ticket service they have on thier website.
It's now getting to the stage where i pay them a visit!!!
BE WARNED ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!!!

Embroidedworkwear.co.uk's Response to Comeonyoublues's Review

Written on: 08/08/2011

Hi Comeonyoublues, I have checked this order for you and can see it has been delivered and signed for well within the contractual despatch period we mutually agreed upon when you placed this order.

Oliver
Embroided Workwear

Embroidedworkwear.co.uk's Response to Comeonyoublues's Review

Written on: 08/08/2011

Hello Comeonyoublues, I have checked your order and can confirm it was despatched well within your contractual despatch date, as we provide personalised goods these are customised to your specifications, as such this is why we advertise long timescales to ensure we complete the work within these timescales.

Can you confirm you received the goods?

Oliver