Rip Off Merchants who have ceased trading

Guest's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Rip Off Merchants who have ceased trading”

Written on: 21/09/2013

I like to consider myself a savvy shopper, but, when I saw a top for my wife, (and it was the only place that had it in stock), I ordered this without checking up on the company first. As soon as I ordered this, ths status changed from In Stock to Out of Stock and will be re-stocked within 7 days. Still time to get it before I need it I thought. Then I read the reviews. So, I immediately asked for a refund. I received no reply at all within a few days so I went straight to Paypal and opened a Dispute Resolution against the company. This was escalated to a Claim within 2 days due to the information I gave Paypal,(including links to the reviews on here and other sites), and within around 10 days, I received a full refund.

If you paid by Paypal, go through them and get a refund. If you paid by Visa Debit or Credit Card, go through your card issuer to get a refund. If you paid by cheque or cash, then I can't see you getting any of it back unfortunately.

• Goods purchased & cost