King of the Scammers

StuDixon's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“King of the Scammers”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by StuDixon (1 review written)

Like most people on here I ordered before checking if they were any good. They took my money for two bags straight away then sent an email to say one was out of stock. I asked which one and was sent a stock list, after trawling through that i asked them to cancel one of the items which they agreed to and they would refund. Champion one thought until this email arrived-
Dear Customer

Electric T-Shirts Limited ceased trading on the 31st August 2013 and so if you wish to have a refund please ask your bank to reverse this transaction as we cannot do this ourselves. Just give them the details for the order that was placed.

If you need any help with this do let us know.

regards

Well happy was I..Not! I paid through pay pal so have opened a dispute and they are awaiting a reply from Electric T Shir(r)ts so with their track record one hopes Pay Pal give me my money back.

• 2 bags

• Still waiting

Angrycustomer123's Response to StuDixon's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

Same thing happened to me. They took money straight away and no replies to my emails now. I dont know what to do. I didnt received the goods I paid for and they are not answering. I'm so angry. This is scheme do not buy from this company ever!

Studixon's reply to Angrycustomer123's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

I was lucky Pay Pal gave me my money back straight away so I got away lightly. Get in touch with whoever you paid through pay pal, credit Card etc. I opened a dispute on Pay Pal and pasted the email I got saying they had ceased trading. Good Luck