Read the reviews a little late!

Guest's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Read the reviews a little late!”

Written on: 13/08/2013

I ordered a sweatshirt from Electric TShirt yesterday and paid by paypal. Today I received an email to confirm that the item was out of stock and they couldnt dispatch for up to 21 days. This did not suit my purposes and I was a little annoyed that this was not made evident when ordering. So I cancelled the order. It was only then that I looked this company up and realised that quite a number of customers have complained about them. They sent an email confirming cancellation but no mention of a refund. I replied requesting a refund and the company requested my details in order to refund me via paypal. I immediately set up a dispute with paypal and whilst doing so noted the company had a different email address/name - alternative name; Paperhouse. So I emailed the dispute to both email addresses and requested a full refund through Paypal dispute resolution. I am happy/relieved to say refund was sent immediately. Perhaps those that have a dispute could take this up with Paypal as they do protect you to a certain extent. Needless to say after hearing everyone's comments on here I will be reluctant to go back to Electric TShirt. But they did provide the refund so my complaint is therefore based on the disappointing delivery times.

• Goods purchased & cost