buyer please beware

sunflower73's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“buyer please beware”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by sunflower73 (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. like most people on this site plus review pilot. electric tshirts/ stereo clothing took my cash straight away. stupidly on my part i read review sights after placing my order with this company i cancelled my order and requested a refund.3 weeks and waiting, i have tried calling customer services only to get a BT answer phone. i have received e-mail replies to my messages only to fobed off with the same message late at night stating 'refunds take 4-5 days to initiate'. i have pleaced a formal complaint through citizens. advice which goes to trading standards. lets get this company shut down for good!

• £93.15

• Still waiting

Cookiejo's Response to sunflower73's Review

Written on: 09/07/2013

I wrote the previous review and did exactly what you have done and contacted citizens advice, I hope trading standards take notice of our complaints and that other people inform them of the problems they have had, I got a full refund once I wrote to them and mentioned trading standards etc. Good luck, I hope you get the same result! Lets get them shut down, it bothers me that they still come up as a sponsored link when you search for t shirts on Ebay. Good luck!