BE WARNED - YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!

Guest's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“BE WARNED - YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!”

Written on: 06/07/2013

I ordered a T shirt on the 24th May and after 3 weeks I emailed to find out where my order had got to, after 4 emails and no reply I phoned and not surprisingly there was no reply.
The following week I contacted the Citizens advice bureau online and they were really helpful and told me to send a letter (recorded delivery) stating that under the Consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000, I am entitled to a refund within 30 days of them signing for my letter. They also passed on the details of my complaint to trading standards, so if as many people as possible contact trading standards maybe they will be investigated and prosecuted for ripping off so many people.
I received an email from "Electric T shirts" yesterday stating that a refund will be issued within a few days - I will keep you posted on whether that happens!

• T shirt - £14.90

Cookiejo's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

I can now confirm that I received a full refund within 4 days of them receiving my recorded letter, so I hope you can all get the same result and we can stop this dreadful company from trading anymore!