Never ever use again

Guest's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Never ever use again”

Written on: 19/06/2013

Ordered a T Shirt from them about Apr 13th as I wanted it for a gig on 28 Apr. Said in stock and then posted. Waited 2 weeks and it never arrived, excuse lost in post. Got in touch via email, they said we will send another one. You guessed it, never arrived. Asked for refund but they said we will send another one. Right again never arrived. I think I emailed them about 3 or 4 times more asking for a refund over a period of about 6 weeks. They finally agreed to send me a refund which I never got but lo and behold my t shirt turned up about 5 weeks late. Would never ever use them again but I am happy with the t shirt.

• Goods purchased & cost

Beretta63's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

Sorry about your problem with this Company, I have been giving warnings to my friends on facebook and telling them to pass it on. Hopefully this will help spread the word and get this company closed down!