Disgusted & very, very angry!!

beretta63's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Disgusted and very, very angry!! ”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by beretta63 (1 review written)

I ordered 3 T shirts from these bandits at Electric t shirts 3 weeks ago and like everyone else on here they took my money (lucky for me I used my credit card!) but decided they where not going to send me my goods!
I phoned them and only got a message collecting box (which, by the way is ALLWAYS full!) I sent them emails, but they just kept filling me up with lies hoping that they could put me off! The first email I got back told me the items were probably lost in the post as they did not use tracking and they would send out another order the next day...Never came, Oh what a surprise!
I asked them for a refund after threatening them with the Manchester fraud squad (whom I will still contact as I don't want then to carry on doing this to innocent folk!) they told me it would be back on my card in 4 working days...Still waiting!
I have started proceedings with my credit card company so I should (hopefully) get my cash back.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are conmen and should be closed down and prosecuted...Yes, they are that bad PLEASE AVOID!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Electrictshirts's Response to beretta63's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Dear Customer - we are sorry to hear about problems you are experiencing with this order; sometimes items have to be backordered from suppliers; please forward us your order number and this will be dealt for you.

many thanks

Electric T-Shirts

Beretta63's reply to Electrictshirts's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2013

you just keep making pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse and I have now left it in the hands of my card company and I also intend to warn as many people as possible about your dishonest trading methods!

Funny how you have time to write umteen excuses on this site but don't have the decency to reply to your customers emails!

Electrictshirts's Response to beretta63's Review