NO REFUND GIVEN YET

AnnoyedOAP's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“NO REFUND GIVEN YET”

Written on: 01/06/2013 by AnnoyedOAP (1 review written)

I ordered two t-shirts on the 3rd February 2013 to take with me to Australia. My money was taken from my account quickly. I sent an email saying that I wanted the t-shirts before the 21st Feb as they had taken my monies. The t-shirts did not arrive before I went to Australia - they were an anniversary present for the couple we were staying with. Whilst on holiday I cancelled the order - I received confirmation back. I have sent emails regarding my refund to which I have had emails back. Next step was ringing them yet again just a BT recording saying the post box was full. I have tried sending more emails but now they have come back to me. LOOKS AS THOUGH I CAN SAY GOODBYE TO MY £26.05. NEARLY 4 MONTHS ON

• Goods purchased & cost

Electrictshirts's Response to AnnoyedOAP's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Dear Customer - we apologize for the delay on your order; if you wish to cancel please give us your order number and a refund will be issued.

many thanks