Electric T-shirts are rip-off merchants - avoid!

Guest's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Electric T-shirts are rip-off merchants - avoid!”

Written on: 01/02/2013

I wish I'd found this site before placing my first - and last - order with this company on 8 January this year. They took my money immediately, then the T-shirt I ordered was placed on back order. Two weeks went by - nothing. Three weeks went by - nothing. I emailed them asking to cancel my order and refund my money, and received no response. I tried calling them several times, but they have an answering machine that's full, no doubt with complaints from other people they've ripped off, and it's not possible to leave a message. I'm now sceptical that they actually have any T-shirts at all. My next email about this matter won't be to Electric T-shirts - it will be to my card company requesting a chargeback, and to actionfr**d.org.uk to report them (I'm not allowed to use a word rhyming with Maud in this review!).

By the way, Stereo Clothing and Electric T-shirts are the same people - their websites are nearly identical, and I would advise avoiding both of them at all costs. I do a lot of buying online, and it's been at least ten years since I came across an online retailer this bad.

• Burzum T-shirt, £16.30