Scam Artists - Prices ARE Too Good To Be True!

narcoticevil's review of Electric T-Shirts - www.electrictshirts.co.uk

“Scam Artists - Prices ARE Too Good To Be True!”

Written on: 22/11/2011 by narcoticevil (3 reviews written)

Being an avid music fan - I was on the hunt last month for a new band t-shirt, seeing I was getting a large pay cheque coming through too!

The internet is my only hub for buying band shirts - and so I used what every general online shopper would use; Google. I began looking at the normal sites you'd expect - Amazon and Play - No these didn't stock what I was looking for. I then went over to specific merchants such as 8Ball T-shirts and LOUD clothing - These were too expensive for me (I can't think the last time I paid £20+ for a t-shirt). As most know, buying overseas is usually more expensive once taxes are slapped on it. So that was ruled out, and I began searching for 'band t-shirts UK'. It was then I came across a company named 'Electric T-shirts'.

The website design was okay - slightly outdated; but usable. But the content/stock was amazing, and the prices were quite a lot cheaper than my previous encounters with band shirt merchants. They had t-shirts from all the bands/artists I liked... including 'out-of-stock/print' shirts from the likes of Yellowcard, Counting Crows and Alkaline Trio.

I decided finally on the Johnny Cash 'Nashville Poster' t-shirt which they wanted a small

• Johnny Cash (Nashville Poster) T-Shirt - Mens Size M

• Still waiting

Begoniapink's Response to narcoticevil's Review

Written on: 23/11/2011

totally agree, 5 weeks ago my autistic daughter asked me to search for an escape the fate t-shirt ( newish band from america), i ordered one from electric t-shirts, they said their policy is , do not contact them untill 14 days after order( as they get their stuff from abroad, after several calls and emails ( they did answer 1st email stating the stock still hasnt arrived)- they have phone number -which they never answer in person, they seemed to have vanished off the face off the earth...having diffuculty explaining this to my daughter ...hmmmmmmm...