Don't Buy Dylan McQueen

Jaydan390's review of Dylanmcqueen.co.uk

“Don't Buy Dylan McQueen ”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Jaydan390 (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!!!

THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS SITE ARE ALWAYS IN SALE!

I splurged and bought a dress for a really important event and when it arrived it was stained, the hem was buckled and didn't look a bit like the photo.
As per their illegal refund policy, I am not able to get a refund apparently and if I do send it back I have to cover the €50 cost of shipping and then I MIGHT get 20% of the cost of the dress back.

So now I'm stuck with a dress I can't wear, can't get a refund on and practically can't sell because it is so horrible looking.

Customer service also told me to "fix the dress yourself" before finally telling me I can't get a refund after 2/3 weeks of correspondence.

This website sells rip offs of celebrity dresses and their own designs, made in china and the website is working out of the UK as far as I know.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Cost €80+ for the dress and €40 shipping

• Up to a week late

Ksammy111's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I'm in exactly the same boat! Spent £150 on my dress it came and was like cardboard! Customer service was disgusting and my custom fit dress came with broken lace and was not my measurements so it's unwearable! They simply emailed me back saying 'I do not see a problem' after emailing them a load of photos that was wrong with it!
Gutted they need reporting!