Prom, Formal & Wedding dresses SHABBY RIPOFF

kittycatty's review of Dylan Queen - www.dylanqueen.co.uk

“Prom, Formal & Wedding dresses SHABBY RIPOFF”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by kittycatty (0 reviews written)

I ordered a prom dress from the USA thinking how into Proms they are and that we would be getting something special. It was a very nice blue with crystal detailing. When it arrived I was shocked that it came from China, then when I got it out my stomach went into a knot there was a very large scorch mark right on the chest - the most prominent place it could be. Then you could see all the soft drapes of material which come down on the right hip were all falling down. The dress is satin with a chiffon top layer, it was the top layer that was dropping and the satin could be seen through what looked like holes (where the material had separated). I contacted them straight away sending them photos of the damage ect. Only to be told that I could have a 5% refund as compensation and that was all. I didn't want compensation just the dress I had ordered I wanted to send it back for them to rectify. I don't know what they think 5% will do the dress cost me £111.00 and was totally un-wearable and they thought that 5% was them being generous. I have contacted them at least 12 times since and they have just totally ignored me since. I would not touch these unprofessional RIPOFFS with a bargepole. I now know they are conmen by advertising themselves as a firm in the USA with an email address in the UK and really trading from CHINA. Save your money and buy from your own local shops where you can inspect the goods and their quality before handing your money over. This dress is scrap and we are having to buy another, my daughter is very upset as this is the dress she wanted and I am furious as whatever I buy will have cost me £111.00 more on top.