Never ever again

Sophsjohns's review of Dressesy - www.dressesy.co.uk

“Never ever again”

Written on: 27/03/2014 by Sophsjohns (1 review written)

I was appalled by the "service" dressesy provided. I had seen a dress I decided if but for my prom and was willing to save up the £122 inc. delivery it would cost but who can price up a teenage girls dream prom dress. So I slaved away at work to have enough money to afford the dress. Payday finally comes and I have enough money in my account to buy it, so that was what I do. Well so I thought, I placed ONE order that went through the PayPal secure payment method and it goes through SIX times. All these times they were to take out a different amount and it was never the fixed price. Overall they tried to take out £400 within the same minute before my bank decided to deactivate my account. I have never been so disappointed with online shopping before and I will never buy anything without reading reviews first. I am 17 years old and a victim of an internet scamming attack.

• Goods purchased & cost