Fake, Mirror Company

member2014's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Fake, Mirror Company”

Written on: 01/06/2014 by member2014 (1 review written)

Please do not by from this website. The page looks like a real store from the UK, it isnt. It is not possible to return your items or get a fefund if anything goes wrong. The dresses are not hand made, the clothing is copied from real designers. The items will be made to look similar but are not the same.We bought a dress for £125, they sent a dress that looked similar but was 2 sizes out from what we ordered. Tried to contact the site multiple times, no response. No phone numbers to call, fake webchat image, no address for return. They have just stolen money from me and 100's of others. Please read this and avoid. I am going to contact law enforcement regarding this for advice, if not for me than to stop others being robbed blind

• £125

Singlemom2014's Response to member2014's Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

I think it is deceptive they lead you to believe it is a UK website. I also had a similar outcome. If I had any idea I was dealing with a non uk Company I would not have ordered.

Rhim81's Response to member2014's Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

I am in the same situation myself. Returned the dress but I've had no refund! Sent multiple emails as no phone number but nothing! I am looking to take this further. They shouldn't be aloud to get away with thus any longer.

Member2014's reply to Rhim81's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2014

Exactly the same Rhim81. They basically sent a dress that was 9 inches smaller than the measurements on the order and receipt and then claim nothing can be done about returning it or even get the correct replacement that we ordered. They do not make the dress per order, the dresses are fake replicas. I wouldnt even be bothered if they had at least sent the correct size or even a size close to what was ordered.

The fact you can order it, get sent something which is 2 sizes less than what was advised and then basically get told to go away is shocking. Its not even the cheap materials that fall appart, I just want the size i ordered. Some dodgy factory in China have brought me in under false pretenses and then just robbed me blind. I wish I had read the reviews first. I will learn my lesson and can get over it but i have written a review to help others and to stop them from falling into this trap. Can you please update on here if you do hear back from them? I am not sure what I can do as you cant contact them and they are not actually in the UK. I would really appreciate it