Very disappointed

Disappointedcustomer1's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Very disappointed”

Written on: 03/05/2014 by Disappointedcustomer1 (1 review written)

I was suppose to receive my daughter prom dress by May 3, 2014 and they never sent an email saying they were running behind! I emailed them and they said it will ship out by May 6th! Her prom is May 9th...this is what I get for order from over seas! They will never receive another dime from me! I asked them for overnight shopping and there response was three day shipping...really when it's your fault my child doesn't have her dress?? They do not have live support as the website states! This has been the worst experience every! To top it off there money is in pounds so make sure you convert it over or you will see the deduction from your bank account like I did and it was a different amount then what is display on the website! Never again and very disappointed!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Iamvictoriaxx's Response to Disappointedcustomer1's Review

Written on: 04/05/2014

Not worth the money anyway, I got my prom dress off there arrived on Thursday nothing like the picture looked tacky and they are giving me flattering comments to avoid answering if I can send it back and get my money back, also they are from Hong Kong so trading standards can't do anything. Never again I will be ordering anything from them, also need to try get the dress fixed for my prom next month. False advertisement and ridiculous customer service.