DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !!!!!!!!

Nonienoo's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !!!!!!!!”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by Nonienoo (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for my daughters 21st birthday party & whilst it came very quickly after paying extra it didn't fit. It was meant to be a size 8. As I work for a clothing company I got it measured by our tailor who said it was actually a size 4-6. Plus there were beads dropping off it and 3 marks on the back. When it came to returning the dress for a refund as the site says it will - well what a complete & utter LIE. I have now been emailing for 8 weeks & all you get are ludicrous offers ie. 10% & you keep the dress, what is the point of keeping a dress that 1) doesn't fit, 2) Beads are missing, 3)It has marks on it.
At the moment they are offering 40% which I have rejected as I don't feel that it is a realistic offer.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE.
IT IS NOT IN THE UK & YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THE DRESS.

• Evening Dress

Nic_S's Response to Nonienoo's Review

Written on: 05/07/2013

I have had the same issue !!!!! Utter scandal !!!!