Toy box dressing up clothes

beana's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Toy box dressing up clothes”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by beana (1 review written)

A dress was ordered weeks in advance for my daughters prom. I stipulated the latest it should be delivered by but got it two weeks later leaving little or no time for me to send it back for either alterations or a refund. When the dress arrived it was rolled up in a cheap plastic bag, When trying on a supposedly size 6 dress, it fitted like a size 8 and was falling down, the sequins then began to fall off as we attempted to straighten the dress. A very poor finish and poor quality garment.

I have since been trying to get a full refund and return the garment. When asking for the details to return the garment and get my refund I have been subjected to both patronising and poorly written emails. I have been offered a 15% discount for a dress that is not fit for purpose. Who is going to wear a dress that is falling apart.
dresseshop.co.uk is just a big fake and unfortunately I and others have been stung.

This website should be shut down. Site looks professional and therefore deceiving innocent people, i'm not happy at all with this website you need to change your rating.

• Dress £85