Beware - do NOT oder from this site!!!

ClareGermany's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Beware - do NOT oder from this site!!!”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by ClareGermany (1 review written)

Ordered two bridesmaid's dresses for my siter's wedding. After being asked 6 times for my address and having confirmed it 6 times I was called in the middle of the night asking for my address. I cancelled my order but the cancellation was ignored saying my dresses had been shipped - strange seeing as they had just asked for confirmation of address yet again. Regardless of what you writ to this crowd it is ignored. They stated in their online chat that the dresses are made and shipped form the UK. This is just not true. The dresses are made in China and also shipped fom there. I received the dresses which were the worng colours and although both are supposed to be a size 10 tha dresses are not the same size. The quality is also more than questionable. I have asked on many occasions for a refund but they now choose to ignore me completely. Am now 163,00€ out of pocket & I am reporting them today.

• Goods purchased & cost