DO NOT USE!

Nm77's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by Nm77 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress in February and gave it time to be 'processed', I chased the order multiple times and received the same answer of 'we haven't finished the dress yet, please allow 7 to 10 days' written in horrific English. I finally used the live chat option to contact the company. I spoke to an 'employee' who assured me he would contact the shipping company as my order was ready and would email me a reply. With still no reply from him, I phoned the company ( on the number provided from the live chat) and finally got a hold of someone. I cancelled my order and received an email that I have got a refund of £94. Clearly the website is fake and definitely should be shut down before anyone loses more money.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Jacintacawley18's Response to Nm77's Review

Written on: 07/06/2013

can you give me that number please?

Divyadasbsdh's Response to Nm77's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

what's the number for the it?