Completely disappointed by this website

Guest's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Completely disappointed by this website”

Written on: 07/05/2013

I order a dress form these and it states you will receive a email confirming your order within 12 hours it has now been 17 days and still no email. I have emailed them twice now and still no response. When I ordered the dress I didn't set up an account but when I tried to do this it said I had n wouldn't let me log in so I went on forgotten password and they said they would send it by email and still waiting . They took the money from my account within 2 days of placing the order but the name on my statement was shine.co.uk. My daughters prom is in 2 weeks and I am getti worried now I have tried the dhl to see if they can track my order by my postcode cause I wasn't given a tracking number and they didn't have anything for me. My order should be here tomorrow can't see that but if it doesn't then I am going to go to the police.

• prom dress

• Still waiting

Sophie113's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

Hello I am currently in the same state of mind as you I did not receive a conformation email nor a tracking number? Do you mind me asking what happens to your dress? Did your daughter have it for prom? Or did the police get involved?

Kind regards

Written on: 15/05/2013

Hello

Sorry to hear u in the same boat as me but this company shouldnt be able get away with this. i have still not received a dress and her prom is on the 24th of may so was kinda hoping it would turn up but nothing yet. If it doesnt turn up by Friday then I will have to go out and buy her a new one, then I will contact the police.

Sophie113's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Oh god that is terrible! I'm soo sorry to hear of this I no it's no consolation but there are some beautiful dresses that would be perfect for a prom at the stores you would never think of like Oxford street topshop ( lowest floor)

Could you please let me no if you receive the dress, and if you could let me no that would be great
I hope it all goes well

Kind reagrds

Written on: 17/05/2013

Just to let u know the dress came today even tho I did order another one yesterday from amazon. The dress is absolutely stunning n the quality is very good to.... Panic over thank god.... I did extra for it to be made to size n have no complaints about it it fits perfect.

Thanks for the comments.

Tommyboy3's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

I just gave up. Went out and bought another dress. Just wish i read this before using this site. My daughters ball was about 3 weeks ago and the dress was ordered 10 weeks ago. Nightmare!

Written on: 17/05/2013

I'm sorry to hear about ur dress n think you should try n get ur money back by getting the police involved that would of been my next step but my dress turned up today n have to admit it is stunning n fits perfect n her prom is next Friday so just in time.

Please can you let me know If u do get the dress or if u get ur money back n good luck with it.