Frustrating

calgoffo's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Frustrating ”

Written on: 01/05/2013 by calgoffo (1 review written)

Our Daughter ordered 3 prom dresses at a cost of £204 from Dressshop.co.uk in the hope that she would keep two and return one. The web site claims a 30 day return policy so we had no reason to worry ...until they arrived from China!!
One of the dresses is ok and she wants to keep it but the other two are very poor quality, one having a faulty zip which does not move.
I have sent e mail after e mail asking how to return and receive a refund but have had no response at all. The packaging is poor and has no details of how to return goods within it. I think we are stuck with these dresses which are no use to us at all as it looks as if we have no chance of a refund! How can they get away with this??? I wish I had read the reviews and read the small print, a lesson learned!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Carriemarie's Response to calgoffo's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

Hi there, just reading your review I ordered my daughters prom dress 6 weeks ago at a cost of over 100 pounds, still has not arrived I have sent so many emails with no reply and the phone number is just automated,unfortunately I think it is a bad site and so many others have been duped by this does anyone know what we can do.
These people cannot be allowed to keep on taking our money for either shoddy goods or no goods at all what can be done to at least warn others?

Tommyboy3's reply to Carriemarie's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Same story here. Ive just written it off as a bad experience.

Duncallan's reply to Carriemarie's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

Hi I ordered a dress for my daughter and still waiting on it arriving. Please can someone send me the telephone number for this site.

thanks,