TRADING AS UK WHEN INFACT THEY ARE CHINESE!

Guest's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“TRADING AS UK WHEN INFACT THEY ARE CHINESE! ”

Written on: 24/04/2013

I ordered two dresses stupidly before reading these reviews: unfortunately the dresses arrived and didnt fit it makes it worse that the people behind the emails cannot talk english! Also the numerous hotmail, yahoo and gmail accounts they have are totally unproffesional as any business would trade with the company name... when I tracked down the internet site owner its a chinese man who actually lives in an address at 'Birmingham' supposedly. Totally unproffesional and fraudulent as the supposed warehouses are based in London and elsewhere! I'm currently taking this matter through trade and standards and the bank fraudulent squad as they will only offer me 20% back off my £150 order which they stated if I did return the items they could face being 'lost'.. also beware as once I got through to the customer service number they offer its a chinese man who can't speak English and deleted my account details from the website so I didnt have proof! They then declared my order number didnt belong to this company, but they are now emailing me telling me I can have 20% back?? Mind boggling hey? So becareful to anyone who orders dresses from this website!!!!! They will be under investigation and I won't stop until its sorted and I have all my money back!!!

• Goods purchased & cost