LIARS.

d.valdez's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“LIARS. ”

Written on: 27/01/2013 by d.valdez (1 review written)

The dress I ordered looks nothing like the photo. It is, in fact, hideous. It's amazing how the website can seem so friendly and offer a return policy that does not exist. You cannot return this item because there is no address to return to--they must contact you with that information and after sending three messages, I still have no response. There is no phone number to contact. It seems as if this company is based in the UK but in fact it is in China. I DON'T WANT THIS DRESS. IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. AND IT IS SO SHOCKINGLY DISGUSTING AND UNLIKE THE PHOTO, I REALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND IT. NOT TO MENTION, I FOLLOWED THE MEASUREMENTS EXACTLY AND IT'S WAY TOO BIG. Anyone that wrote a positive review about this site...must work for the company or have very low standards. Disappointed does not even describe how I am feeling about the dress I ordered to get married in. I will now have to take it to be altered, dyed, and hopefully re-vamped in every single way. Wish me luck. How I wish I would've seen this website before purchasing.

• Goods purchased & cost