Never buy from this website!!!

Faye123's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Never buy from this website!!!”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by Faye123 (1 review written)

NEVER BUY OFF THESE LIARS!! The dress they sent me isn't even the same at all as the picture on the site for a start! The quality of the dress is extremely lowly poor and the materials they use are so cheap! They refuse to give you a refund and say to keep the dress and they will give you a shocking partial refund! They are so rude to you in the emails they send you in the process of trying to get your full refund as promised of their site! This site says its a UK site but its based in china! This site should be banned! Had such trouble and upset with these people and they are FRAUD!

• Zilch!!!

Bellingen's Response to Faye123's Review

Written on: 03/12/2012

I have to tell you 'DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE" I used their measurement chart, the dress I ordered should have fitted but it was so small I couldn't do up the zipper, I spoke online to someone who gave me an email address to contact regarding returning the goods and getting a refund. WHAT A JOKE - they offered 15% refund on a $160 dress, then they rebuked this offer and wanted photos of where the dress didn't fit....IT DIDN'T FIT....I have since discovered several others that have bought from this website ur dress/e dress and have received the goods damaged and they didn't fit. Surely with the amount of bad reviews that this website is receiving it will have to shut down and then no one else has to go through what we all seem to have gone through. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN RIP OFF MERCHANTS - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Celinecreannn's Response to Faye123's Review

Written on: 07/12/2012

i am having the very same problem. they are saying that they will give me a 20 % refund and i refused and now they are saying they will give me 30 % refund. its ridiculous. i am going to fight until i get my full refund. may i ask did you have any luck in the end and did you get your full refund back? hope you had some luck.

Toothie's reply to Celinecreannn's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

I have just recieved a dress for these today and its awful!!!
The pre sales service was very good and the delivery was very fast but my dress is massive!! Far too long and the split is half sewn up from the bottom seam so its a hole rather than a split!?

I have emailed the same address I have used all week and suddenly an getting notifications that the address cannot be found?

Ive been on the live chat and emailed another address now and just waiting a reply?

Did you get your refund in the end ladies?

Faye123's reply to Celinecreannn's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I went through PayPal and they got through to urdress.co.uk company and they said if I send the dress back to china I will get my full re fund. It has cost me £19.00 to send it back to china which isn't really fair after such a fraud website has ripped me off I feel I shouldn't need to pay anything for them but PayPal aren't responsible for postage and packaging. I'm just waiting to get my full re-fund now. It's been so stressful trying to sort it all out over just trying to send it back!

Toothie's reply to Faye123's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2012

I am just waiting for paypal to sort mine out too! There is a facebook page Edresses/Dressesonline Victims. And a BBC programme about them too!!! They are complete scammers

Caroline2705's reply to Faye123's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2013

Hi ladies, i had the same problem with my dress, it was so different from the picture, They were offering me 30% - 50% then i eventually got them to give me a full refund. i posted it with cost me 16e, they refused it afterwards and got it sent back to me. i am onto them since may, and there telling me on the emails that they are working on my refund, getting excuses every time to be patient, and that there system refund is down. now im trying to threatening them by saying ill get on the the obudsman. nothing working. dress cost me 60e

M.kyriacou's reply to Caroline2705's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2013

are you talking about idressesoline because you havent made the name of the company clear.....please let me know.

Caroline2705's reply to M.kyriacou's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2013

yes m.kyriacou's i am, conversation is about dressesonline, i received my payment last week, if anyone is waiting on there refund, go to facebook and add the group to anj page, she contact the manager there, and will have the refund for you in days. goodluck

M.kyriacou's reply to Caroline2705's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2013

I actually only ordered from them last week, then found this out.....i am so gutted. I have not got the dress yet so i think i am going to have to wait until i get it first. But thanks so much for your reply and your help.

Toothie's reply to Caroline2705's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2013

Did you pay through paypal? After going onto (name removed) page on FB i took her advice and went through paypal. Or your credit card company should be able to help?

I registered a complained through paypal and suddenrly received phonecalls and emails from edresses I just ignored them as (name removed) advised and low and behold PayPal got my full refund. Dont give up
Look up (name removed) Page on FB she will give you advice as (name removed) says

M.kyriacou's reply to Toothie's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2013

I have payed through paypal so I can get a refund if I have to. I will see what the dress will be like first, it isn't due till the end of the month, will take it from there. Did they email you when the dress was dispatched? I am not too worried now as I know I have booked through paypal, but I am hoping that when I get the dress I like it....here's hoping!!!!! thanks again.

Caroline2705's reply to Toothie's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2013

I paid for it through paypal, but that was back in april, so they wouldn't do anything about it. i never though i would received it, was nearly going to give up, until i read these reveiews and got, talking to (name removed) on facebook, she really helped, i have there no. to if anyone wants it, can send it to them privately. finally got it back to paypal, them credit to my credit card.

Jenny36's reply to Caroline2705's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2013

hi i just purchases a dress off this website they overcharged me and cannot get thru to them and they are not replying to my e mails could you give me the name of that facebook page please as i tink i am goin to have problems. thank you

Toothie's reply to Jenny36's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

The facebook page is E-dresses/ Dressesonlinesale VICTIMS.
post her a message and she will tell you exactly what to do. You may have to send a private message 1st as its a closed group but then once accepted there are loads of people who have been victimised by these companies.