E DRESSES/DRESSESONLINESALEUK TELL PAYPAL!

Guest's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“E DRESSES/DRESSESONLINESALEUK TELL PAYPAL!”

Written on: 18/11/2012

Ordered bridemaid dresses, dresses didn't arrive as looked online and some didn't fit. they didn't want to allow me to return the dresses to exchange but kept offering partial refunds. i reported them to paypal before i got anyway.

best thing to do if you have ordered from them and had issues is call paypal immediately. not only can they help get you refund, they keep track of the number of disputes made and im sure soon enough this company will be forced to shut down

• Goods purchased & cost

Faye123's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

I've had the exact same problem! It makes you sick doesn't it! I'm just going through the PayPal claim process now.

Abbey12345's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

Hi. Im having the same problem. I wanted to return the dresses but they asked me to go and alter it and then share half the cost with me. I said no, and said I really wanted to return it because I wasnt happy with the dresses, and this was for one of the most important night: my school ball. They kept offering me partial refunds, and then finally I said yes, but then they kept saying that their manager is dealing with it and there was a delay.

I paid with credit card, but they said that they can refund the money quicker if i gave them my paypal account.

I was wondering if i should go through my credit card or paypal account in order to try get my money back?? And also the process in which you did it.

Thanks