Vey odd!!!

Guest's review of Dresses Online - www.dressesonline.co.uk

“Vey odd!!! ”

Written on: 13/11/2012

Ordered 3 dress last night with a view to them arriving in a few days, I could try them on and send back the ones that didnt suit .... Once I had paid I recevied this very strange email with broken English saying that it would be over 28 days until the dress arrived as they;re coming from China! I went back onto the site and it leads you to beleive theres a London Boutique and its coming from there. I was also told that each dress is custom made for you so make sure you do your measurements correct as they dont offer refunds! I wrote back and said even if the measurements were perfect the dresses might not suit/be comfortable so I'd send them back! This is not allowed.... I couldnt understand why they;d custom make a dress when on their web page its states each size, 10 , 12 etc then another box for Custom Made which is and additional charge - theyre all made to measure??

I wouldn't waste your money or time, I doubt if the quality will be very good, the website is very professional and looks great but the whole experience just feels like a scam.

I wrote to the company this morning and did receive a prompt reply and refund which surprised me but the London number just rings out.

Real shame as they dresses on their site are stunning but I doubt if they actually exist,

• Goods purchased & cost