Written on: 07/08/2014 by VanessaCross (1 review written)
Website promotes forum spamming,
- site states: "Write Reviews Get Coupon
1. 1 review equals to $1 coupon
2. No more than 20 reviews every day for each person
3. Please do write the product title when you make reviews
4. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org +product links + register name, and our customer service will reply you with coupon within 24 hours.
5. Reward the top-selling dresses to the persons who write reviews the most every month"
So the 5-Star Reviews are:
☠ Site Promoted Shrill Reviews.
(•ิ_•ิ) Most of the website review are shrill reviews that are site promoted or competitor posted.
☛ Site is associated with attempts to inflate or affect the site review ratings by posting shrill promotion and or competitor reviews.
☛ Reviews made which "fully spell out the service/company name", which is not typical for a normal user to write repeatedly, are Shrill Site Reviews.
☛ User beware. Fully read all/any of the website services notices and policies!
(•ิ_•ิ) Why trust a service/company that needs to knowingly post shrill reviews? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!
☛ "Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed).
☛ A shill, also called a "plant" or a "stooge", is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization while pretending to be neutral.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Poor " Read More
" Excellent quality, perfect. " Read More
" Great Products " Read More
" Terrible company. " Read More
" Mine have gone bobbly " Read More