Avoid!

Guest's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

“Avoid!”

Written on: 22/09/2012

I placed a £250 order with this company a long time ago (I hear it has new owners now). It took TWO YEARS and legal action to get a refund. They fobbed me off with polite emails until the deadline to reverse the transation with the bank had passed, then they stopped emailing altogether. If they genuinely are under new ownership, I think the new owners are going to have a hard time undoing the damage the last owners did to this company.

• £250

• Still waiting

Nicole13's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2012

Hi
This is the new owners of Drac-in-a-Box.

I am so sorry about how badly the previous owners screwed you over.
I assure you that we are 100% honest (to the point that we are happy to make a loss if the customer is not pleased with their purchase) and would never do anything like this to our customers.

Our deliveries are always on time and so far we have only received positive feedback from our customers.

And yes, you are right, we are having a very hard time trying to undo the damage caused by the previous owners.

We wish to have you again as our customer so you can appreciate the quality of our service as new owners.

Regards,
Nicole and Loris

Carlos31's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2012

Hi My name is Carlos and something similar is happening to me I bought some clothing for my wedding 5 years ago and never recieved them or my money back. I had been writing the owners over and over and they would email me back asking for a bank statement and when i was finally able to get the proof i needed for my $800 american dollors back they changed owners and now im stuck trying to get my money back. I was wondering if you could give me some info on what kind of legal action you took and what you had to do. if you could please email me with the information i would be extremely greatful.

Mj84's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2012

It wasn't so much legal action as the threat of it to be honest. I got in touch with Trading Standards who told me to email the company again and tell them that they were involoved. I emailed Drac in a Box a copy of Trading Standards email, who said the company was legally obliged to deal with this order as it was still inside the 6-year time frame. Drac in a Box refunded me almost immediately.