Avoid

123Gothylady's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

“Avoid”

Written on: 18/08/2012 by 123Gothylady (1 review written)

New owners but still not very good and dishonest. Have previously bought from them. Their clothes are the usual overpriced, goth stuff which is not made by them, if you google the item, look in ebay shops or even go to camden you can find the items a lot cheaper. British does not mean quality, everything is poorly made using the cheapest fabrics. So do not fall for the speil!

I bought by flatmate some jewellery that she was after for her birthday, wish I knew the 'make' beforehand as I could have googled them got it cheaper. I think I could have bought the componants myself on ebay and made them. They looked so cheap and tacky that I was ashamed to just give her that. 2 weeks later, some of the items fell apart. Due to the relatively small cost and bad reviews on here it seems like too much of a fuss to bother returning them, so I cannot give a proper review on customer service except to say I received these awful items fairly quickly.

• Earrings

Nicole13's Response to 123Gothylady's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Hi,
This is the new owner of Drac-in-a-Box.
I am so upset to hear that you are not pleased with how hard we are trying to improve Drac-in-a-Box.
As you can probably guess we have been working incredibly hard to fix the bad reputation brought on by the previous owners.

We are definitely not dishonest and are trying our hardest for the customers.

We do not make jewellery ourselves, all our jewellery comes from other suppliers and is sold at the recommended retail price (if not lower)

We only create a range of our own garments (labelled as Drac-in-a-Box). Other ranges come from other suppliers who we retails for- (like most other shops do)

I am so sorry that you were not pleased with your items.
You should have came straight to us to complain and we would have refunded or replaced then item for you.

We have been working hard to improve the quality of our stock and I suspect the item you bought was stocked by the previous owner and would have been in our clearance sale.
We no longer deal with any suppliers who sell badly made products.
We are re-sourcing all our suppliers.

Please email me at support@dracinabox.com so we can sort out your problem ASAP.

Regards,
Nicole

123Gothylady's Response to 123Gothylady's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Thanks for the reply Nicole. Sorry, that you have inherited the bad reputation from previous owners and maybe it would have been better to start a business from new. Thanks for the offer as you can guess, I did not see the point in returning something worth a few quid and having a lot of hassle, as described in other reviews. I think my friend delegated the items to the bin a few weeks ago. Sorry to call you dishonest hopefully you can do away with the cheap pvc and cotton fabrics so that your clothes are really worth what you charge for them.