Service Good

Guest's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

“Service Good”

Written on: 05/04/2012

Just wanted to add a more up to date experience to reviews and it is based on the service and contact only at the moment as my goods are waiting at home and I haven't had a chance yet to see them.
I ordered a coat and boots then read the reviews. There have been so many negative experiences that I really had a panic over what was going to happen, so sent them an email asking how long the goods would take as they were in the sale (so should be in stock). They replied within 24 hours and said they would be sent the next day. The next day I recieved another email saying there had been a delay (oh no am I another victim) but sure enough I got a confirmation email with tracking number the following day and an email saying they were on their way.
Basically, no complaints about the service and contact. I hope the goods live up to my expectations.

• +200