U.S Customer, On Time Delivery

cindycity24's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“U.S Customer, On Time Delivery”

Written on: 02/01/2014 by cindycity24 (1 review written)

I visited the Dorothy Perkins website after seeing one of their beautiful dresses featured on an MSN article. I fell in love with all the styles and deisgns. Some pieces are simple, some are quirky and some are so unique yet practical. I decided to order my New Year outfit at DP website. I am in the US and hadn't realized they were located in the UK until later. I ordered my items on a Thursday night (late maybe at 11PM).. I paid $30 to have it shipped within 4days. New Year Eve would be on the coming Tuesday so with the 4 day shipping I would have it exactly on New Year Eve Tuesday. As typical, I started to freak out that my clothes would not arrive on time since I realized they were located in the UK. I emailed them, got the automated message and just was so worried. I even bought a back up outfit in case I did not receive my order ontime. To my fortune, I received it exactly on Tuesday probably at 11AM packaged nicely on my front steps. All that worrying for nothing. The clothes was absolutely beautiful and flattering and I had an amazing New Year outfit. Thank you DP!!

• Animal Print pencil skirt $17 dress w/ gold belt $57