Terrible refund service from Dorothy Perkins

sa-c's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Terrible refund service from Dorothy Perkins”

Written on: 16/11/2013 by sa-c (2 reviews written)

Returned some items on the 19th Oct, no refund over 3 weeks later, emailed to chase up, reply was I had to wait 28 days, so emailed them receipt of delivery anyway just to speed things up, as was pretty sure that after 28 days they would claim not to have received parcel back and ask for receipt. Got reply back to say they would look into it and get back to me shortly, but after another 24 hours no reply, so asked them if there was any further news, and this time reply said I would have to wait 28 days before hey could look into it. Once 28 days were up, I chased them again and was told that they would put a manual refund through which would be in my account within 7-10 days!!!! This is an absolutely not on, especially as I have already waited a month. To expect customers to have to wait 5 weeks for a refund is ridiculous - this refund service needs sorting out. If I do order anything online from DP again, I will only be ordering items that can be returned in store.

• Goods purchased & cost